Saturday, April 03, 2010

VaCa oVeR; BaR CLoSeD

Update: Vaca pics up on Facebook, and if you're a regular Manic Mommy reader but you don't following me on FB, go ahead and friend me to see the photos! As long as you let me know how I know you, and you're not a weirdo, I'll accept the request! : ) --Click on the FACEBOOK link to the right, under VISIT ME HERE.

Back from vaca and every morning we'd get up, go for a walk or a jog on the beach, then grab the primo spot at the pool, which we named the "Cocktail Lounge." One day (I think it was the last day we were there and trying to dry out), one lady and her kids sat at the table cuz we weren't using it, and she actually asked, "Oh, did we take your table?" LIKE IT BELONGED TO US ALL FREAKING WEEK?!?!?!

Anyway, here's a little sampling of some of the cocktails that were imbibed throughout the week, some by me, some not by me:

Obama Juice. You don't wanna know.

J-bombs. Jaegar and Redbull.

Pool boys. If you've read this blog for any bit of time, you already know.

Beer and limeade. GREAT concoction.

Straight Patron on ice with Limes. (My husband. The whole bottle. One day.)

Blue Moon beer.

Rising Moon, the spring version of the Blue Moon, yet I ended up calling them Rising Suns all week. Don't ask me why.

Strawberry Crystal Lite Slurpees with Absolute Citron, Ice, Pineapple and Cranberry juice. Yes, completely awesome.

La Crema Wine.

Absolute Citron, Cranberry, Pineapple.

Pina Coladas with Kaluha toppers.

I'll get to the more pressing stuff later, and yeah, I think I took a couple of pictures this week.

PeaCe uP! Hope everyone had a great week! Happy Easter!

No comments: